Spring Manufacturing for Custom Made Springs
Wermke Spring Manufacturing Company has been manufacturing and supplying a wide variety of springs to our customers since 1953. We can work with small companies and large “Fortune 500” companies to provide any quantity and types of springs. Whether you order one spring or millions of springs, our top priority with every order is to provide high quality products that not only meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations. We can manufacture springs according to a model or drawing or our professionals can offer design services to create the perfect spring for any application.
To learn more about choosing Wermke Spring as your spring manufacturer or to request a quote for your spring manufacturing project, please contact us today.
Types of Springs We Manufacture
We can manufacture the following types of springs in a variety of different styles and using many types of materials. For example, we can use wire ranging from .004” to 1.250” in diameter and strip wire ranging from .005” to .500” in thickness. Additionally, some of the types of materials we can use for spring manufacturing include Stainless Steels, Chrome Silicon, Brass, Beryllium Copper, Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Phos. Bronze, and Music Wire. To learn more about the types of metal springs we can manufacture and the materials we use, please contact us or see our Products page.
- Compression Springs: Compression springs are a type of springs that offer resistance to a compressive force with an open-coil helical design.
- Die Springs: These are heavy-duty compression springs that are primarily used in die machinery, but can also be used in a variety of high stress applications as well.
- Extension Springs: Extension springs provide a resistance to a pulling force and can be used to absorb and store energy in a variety of applications.
- Torsion Springs: These springs are designed to be rotated in an angular deflection creating a twisting force in order to offer resistance against an externally applied torque.
- Wire Springs & Forms: Wire forms are any type of springs or wire parts that do not fit in the other categories of springs. These can serve a limitless variety of purposes and can take on nearly any shape.
- Spring Clips: Spring clips include any type of small part that is made from a small flat section of material. Spring clips can be made in many different shapes and can serve a variety of purposes.
- Spring Washers: These are small washers that have unique curved shapes, which allow them to act as a spring to deflect and provide a preload between two surfaces.
- Spiral Springs: Spiral springs are springs that are made from a flat wire material, which has been wound into a tight, flat spiral.
- Power Springs: These are a particular type of spiral or constant coil spring that are commonly used to store and release power.
- Trailer Ramp Springs: A trailer ramp spring is installed at the hinge mount where a ramp connects to the trailer to handle the weight of the weight of the ramp in order to make it easier for the ramp to be lifted up or lowered down.
Industries We Serve
As a leading spring manufacturer, we can design and produce springs for customers in all types of industries. For example, we can produce springs for use during manufacturing processes, for industrial applications, and as part of the end products produced. Some of the types of industries and clients we serve include:
- Defense and Military
- Sports Equipment and Toys
- Heavy Construction Machinery
- Lawn & Garden Hardware
- Aerospace and Aviation
Learn more about the industries and applications for our springs.
Order Custom Springs for Design & Manufacturing
If you would like to place an order or request a quote for any custom spring manufacturing or design project, please contact the professionals at Wermke Spring. You can provide the specifications for your springs online using our contact forms or call us directly at (636) 677-5500 to work with our designers to create custom solutions to meet your needs.